Boots, ankle booties, and flat boots used to be worn in fall and winter only but in recent years boots started to hit the streets in summer and spring seasons as well.
Comfort That Elevates Your Style
Let me start with this cuttie Virgo from Earth. Its style can be best described as a summer boot with ample stable 2 2/3 inch heel and peep toe with side cutouts. If you have problems wearing high heels you will be happy with the height. Block heels and fabulous-every edgy makes them look great on. The soles are non-skid, so no accidental slips. At Zappos they are have it in off-white, which is a true bone color. It can be your go everywhere ankle sandals this summer.
Summer boots look like a combination of boots and sandals, because they are cut out, have lots of straps at the upper, lace up fronts, peep toes, and often are made from canvas or mesh material. Wedge summer booties with woven uppers and lace up are quite a hit this summer.
Here are some of the summer booties that continue to be the top of the trend this summer.
1. Add stylish height to your edgy look with the bootie Kasima by Lucky Brand
Lucky Brand 121 Heritage Slim Jeans in Conrad (Conrad) Men's Jeans
2. Polish your appearance with this sleek and chic open toe shootie
Bella-Vita Lex (Almond Suede) Women's Shoes
3. From desk to dinner, these chic open-toe booties will cover all your bases.
Eileen Fisher Sport (Platinum Metallic Suede) Women's Sandals
4. Suede leather upper bootie with a fringe brings attitude to any outfit.
Sbicca Frenchville (Beige) Women's Shoes
5. If you are looking for the perfect, trendy peep-toe booty for the spring and summer season, look no further!
Miz Mooz Nicholas (Granite) Women's Boots
6. Embrace a style with contemporary flair in the chic peep-toe bootie.
Vince Camuto Ruell Hobo (Black) Hobo Handbags